2011-09-15

Pandoras box

I'm amazed to see that it's one month and one day between my last two posts. Time flies!
As wrote in my last post, I have now moved on the lesson three of TMBG. This was the first time I tried to play with a pick since I started. To my surprise was that much more difficult than to use the fingers. So I need to practise a lot more with that.
The first time I heard “Improv You Play It” I thought it would take me a very long time to learn how to play it, but a couple of weeks later I could, and it was not that difficult (but no, I can not play it as fast as "PatrickOnBass" yet)
A week ago I bought myself a Korg Pandora Mini. I think it will be much more fun to practice with that, but I have not had time to try it properly yet. So I'll stop here and go back to my bass.
Let's see if my next post is on 16th of October...

No comments:

Post a Comment