2012-06-11

Year Two

I realized yesterday that it was a year ago since I decided to learn how to play bass. It has been a quick year, but a rather slow progress as for me becoming a pro bass player. Today I picked up the bass for the first time in about 2.5 months! Not because I've been lazy or lost interest, but because I ended up with a 'double mouse arm' in mid April. I have had to rest both of my arms for soon seven weeks. All because I worked too much in front of my PC without taking any breaks. And also because I still have a frozen shoulder which would need to be taken care of with lots of stretching etc.
I'm not fully cured yet, but I have now decided to practice bass each day, no matter what the doctor says...
At least it didn't feel too strange to play again, even though I had forgotten more than I would have wished.

No comments:

Post a Comment