2011-06-15

Step 1 - Get the hardware

The jazz concert ended late Friday evening and one of the first thing I did on Saturday morning was to order a Harley Benton HBB400-SET 2 from Thomann :-)
Why from there? Because a good friend of mine from Sweden, who has been playing bass for over 35 years bought a cheap bass from there and he is very satisfied.
Why that set? Well, I didn't do ANY research about what kind of bass a beginner should buy, I only decided that the total price should not be over 250 Euro. When I listened online to this bass compared to others they have for sale in that price range, the Harley Benton HBB400TBK simply sounded best.
I also ordered a Thomann CTG-10, clip tuner.
As I write this the packages are on their way from Germany to Finland :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment